Thursday 23 June 2011

Bitches, Whores and Liars!

So here is a random fact about me i go to an all girls school! i would love to say its the most amazing place and its full of amazing people and we all get on like a house on fire but that would be the furthest thing from the truth okay so let me break this down for you there are 20 girls in my year and the year is split into three distinctive groups : the princesses, the i dont give a fuck about my lives and finally the bods (clever retards to you and me)! you are probably   wondering where i fit in here, well i wonder the same thing everyday. im not a bitch like the princesses, im not a whore or a liar like the dont give a fuck's and i am certainly not bod material! yes i have qualities of all of them, i can be a bitch but cant we all! yes i dont have a hard time with money but i appriciate it and dont take it for granted. and i sometimes like everyone does im sure frankly dont give a fuck about school! i hate to take orders and dont agree with punishing someone for speaking their mind i mean they call it argueing back but i mean in every lesson i have we are taught to argue, debate and stand up for what we believe in! so i have got myself with the i dont give a fuck group and hows that turning out for me? well im getting into more trouble, i am failing and im also turning into a whore (see last post)!
so today there was a girl and she completely screwed me over pretended to be my friend so she could 'get information' about a girl in my year i frankly cant stand! (isnt this abit too 5 year old for you!) well who is going to be fucking laughing when i destroy her! (i am no queen bitch but i will not let someone mess with me and just get away with it ooh hell no!)

No comments:

Post a Comment